BYA Registration/Payment processing will be moving to a new system starting with Fall Baseball/Softball registration this year. We’ve been testing a new system with our volleyball league (Sports Illustrated Play) and the feedback has been positive.
What you need to know:
– All participants will need to create a new profile in Sports Illustrated Play (SIP) as the information in Jevin will not be carried over
– The system will require a copy of each child’s birth certificate to be uploaded at registration. You only have to do this once and the information stays on file for all sports.
– Handling online payments is easy, secure, and safe. All major credit cards are accepted.
– The system continues to allow us to manage coaches background checks online in the same registration tool where coaches/volunteers can upload their picture directly to the system
– SIP is mobile friendly! With a TeamWall, coaches can easily communicate with their team…parents love this! And text and email notifications are much cleaner and easier allowing coaches to send messages to their team right from their mobile phone.
We look forward to sharing the new online experience with you and while we know there will be some growing pains, we ask for your patience as we transition to the new system as we’re learning it too!
Look for the official launch of the new SIP system starting in June with baseball/softball online registration for Fall.